PAEDS respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce and the privacy of individuals. PAEDS complies with the Australia Privacy Principles (APPs) and also abides by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). The latter is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with these guidelines, PAEDS would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the exception of third party businesses that require your information for a service they provide you or for warranty purposes.
Personal information collected by PAEDS is kept to a minimum and is relevant to providing the business solutions that PAEDS offers. You can refuse to provide information but may restrict the service that PAEDS can offer.
What information is collected by PAEDS?
Information collected by PAEDS includes the following – if provided:
- your name and address information;
- fax number;
- email addresses;
- your business name and your position in the organisation;
- information about what services you have ordered from PAEDS;
- information about what services you have enquired;
- your interest in receiving PAEDS email newsletters;
- correspondence between you and PAEDS ;
- details of conversations relevant to your business enquiry may be written by employees within our customer relationship management system (CRM);
- source of this information;
- your accesses to our websites.
PAEDS does not store credit card details within any of the online services offered.
If you would like to check the information held on file about you by contacting PAEDS .
What PAEDS does with your information:
- Information collected is kept within appropriate systems including billing, CRM and email to allow PAEDS to administer and manage services provided;
- personal information is NOT made available to third parties;
- aggregated data only is provided to third parties aggregated and consolidated data is used to provide statistical and trending analysis for our customers;
- PAEDS will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issue;
- website data and email related to the service provided to you will be stored onPAEDS servers, for your use and as back-up should it be required;
- PAEDS email newsletters and communications may be customised to reflect your interest in a particular service;
- PAEDS may access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversations in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PAEDS;
- where PAEDS shares information with its design consultants and partners for the delivery of a service to you all care will be taken to protect your personal information;
- your online requests are monitored and stored.
As a customer of PAEDS you will receive occasional email communications from PAEDS that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Information collected as part of providing an online trial is kept for the duration of the trial period and for as long as you are communicating with PAEDS. The information placed in the online trial store is fully deleted after the trial store expires 30 days from commencement of the trial.
You can block and delete cookies in your browser and you can find more information about deleting or blocking cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
How does PAEDS protect your personal information?
PAEDS is PCI compliant meaning that our servers and systems are monitored constantly to ensure all services provided by PAEDS are as secure as they can be.
PAEDS staff are aware that all personal information is sensitive and that it should be treated with due respect and confidentiality.
PAEDS has procedures and controls in place to protect your information.
PAEDS requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. Children are not provided access to any PAEDS services in which any personal data is collected beyond the collection of a visitor's IP address and session status.
If PAEDS becomes aware that any child has accessed PAEDS non-publicly available web sites, the account through which the child has gained access will be terminated.
If you believe PAEDS has collected any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately.
If you wish to enquire or make a complaint about Privacy related issues you can contact us directly at email@example.com or you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.